Posting accurate articles for bloggers

How to post articles with free of misspells? Writing articles in the blog with free of misspells is not an easy job, how are you going to deal with it? I remember when I was a newbie in blogging I directly post my articles to my blog page, but how very cautious you are to not misspelled your words, you will still have mistaken; it does'nt only mean that you don’t know the spelling of the words (LOL) but sometimes you accidentally entered it incorrectly.

Speaking of that, I am using Microsoft word to correct my misspelled words; all I have to do is to write my articles first in Microsoft word page before transferring it to my blog page ready for publication; it a huge help for me indeed. And it’s not only for spelling benefits Microsoft also helps in constructing well basic sentences, and so it could help for basic grammar sentences too. It’s a perfect idea when you are in blogging business. Note: if you don’t have Microsoft office downloaded in your computer you can try to download the free trials online; it is good for 60 to 90 days free, and later you can renew it after the expiration.

1 Comentário:

Aimee said...

oh! i have a microsoft, trial version.. haaaayy! i wish i could buy the orig soon..

well, i usually use the spell-checker para walang misspelled words XD