Have you ever felt tired on Blogging?

Have you ever felt tired on blogging? I always feel tired of it (LOL) but I just have no choice; it’s the only thing that makes me alive while staying at home. But, sometimes I lost inspiration to blog; sitting and facing to the computer, and writing a blog, reviews everyday is so tiresome. I have plenty of time to do these things but I always got discouragement when I received resubmission posts, aside from dealing with difficult English language and grammars, I need to deal with free grammatical errors that networks want. In fact, it is always giving me a headache by the time I received a resubmission post (reviews) Very difficult, I am frustrated because until now I am still not fluent on English language; I blog for about months but my English grammar has never become perfect (LOL). I always tried my best!

Have you ever felt sad when you received a notification that your posts have not been approved? It’s a big discouragement and frustration. Well, only one network that has been very strict on grammar, the rest is not. But, we understand that every network has own rules and regulations that we need to respect and follow.

Seja o primeiro a comentar