PinoyChannel, un-trusted network

Pinoy Channel is not a great source of videos online, I have been watching videos from this network and it is harmful channel indeed; you can’t trust their network! Indeed, you can watch Filipino live show videos, TV program videos, TV news videos, and more updated events, but you can’t trust when you use their page since it has contained some viruses that eventually could harm your computer. I have been using this network to watch recent videos and I thought it is reliable source but eventually I have noticed that it is harming my computer; the site has lots of downloaded viruses, I usually experience troubles in downloading the page, more annoying pop-ups that contained viruses, it usually caused my computer crashed and frozen.

I’ve heard that this site was prohibited by Google since it is not harmless, not safe, and is not working properly; contains Trojan and spyware. So be very careful on using this site, it could give risk to your computer! It would have been a best site for me but it’s terrifying me when I started opening the page.

Seja o primeiro a comentar