My expired task

A couple weeks ago I had given a task from one of the blogging networks (blogvertise), and I had a great experienced from one of their staffs; their staff seems very supportive, understanding, and willing to cooperate to their bloggers. I had an expired task and I was trying to ask them if they could reassign that task again for me since it has been expired; I contacted one of their staff, and fortunately within five minutes I got a response from them, saying that the task was reassign again for me, pretty cool! I’m glad of their cooperation.

When I found my task had been expired I felt so upset, and I was very thankful that they were giving me another chance to review such expired task, and reassign it again to me. And When I had submitted my review they were automatically approved it about an hour, pretty cool! So if you experience such issue, just try to contact the admin and ask if they could reassign the expired task for you.

Seja o primeiro a comentar