why do you like Linux?

What do you think you like linux? I don't think if I like linux - I have been using linux OS now since my netbook laptop is set on linux operating system, I have no choice but to use on it. And the problem is I have never used to it and this operating is very difficult to handle and to use Apparently, windows operating system is easier to use ( obviously its a friendly-user).

On the other hand, I think linux is closely similar to MAc OS - it's not so harmful to any common viruses though, but the only unlikely thing in linux is it's hard to use especially on any extended hardware. Like now I was about to purchase a wireless mouse on my linux laptop but I can hardly find it, linux operating system is not always compatible with it, it's so frustrating. This is the big problem in linux - you can even hardly find downloaded softwares that compatible to linux, it seems everything has a limitation.

Seja o primeiro a comentar