chikka error in google talk

A couple days ago I figured out how to download a chikka messenger to my linux operating system, and I did! I have added chikka messenger to my linux operating system through chikkatalk protocol. I'm glad that I did it, first I felt that it's awesome because I can able to work the chikka on my linux operating system and I can able to send text message to my family. The thing is you can able to send text messages across the world for free through chikka messenger.

But, however the chikka messenger on my linux does not work good; well, it works well sometimes but usually I have always got an error, I don't know why but it is irritating. It works exactly like chikka messenger in windows operating system - you can send text messages for free to cell phone and the receiver can send you back through their cellphone going to your chikka account. Chikka messenger is cool but it's slow in linux operating system.

Seja o primeiro a comentar