the linux in netbook laptop

I got a netbook laptop with linux operating system and I have tried to download the new version of yahoo messenger and chikka messenger and it won't let me, I always got an error message since it was not supported in the system, so I tried to bought a USB extended CD ROM because I want to switch the linux operating system to windows xp and again the USB CD ROM extension is not supported for linux system- it's giving me a headache.

So, I decided to search on the internet on how to download the yahoo messenger and chikka messenger in linux and thank God I made it! I did not do the downloading for the messengers but I was just setup the networks ( from the pilgin linux protocol), it was perfect! I completed it without hazardous. Now, I wanted to learn how to setup the skype messenger in linux (under pilgin protocol) and I don't know how to do it and I don't know if the skype will be working in linux operating system Until now I did not find the answer.

Seja o primeiro a comentar