v4 Payperpost Opportunities

I am a member of v4 Payperpost for a couple of months and I don't understand why until now I have not received an offer yet. Though I got couple of emails from them talking about the Opportunity eligibility but when I opened it I did not see any offers in my account - it is empty and zero, I can't even view the offer from the advertiser, or to view the advertiser's opportunity, it was confusing to me.

Payperpost, socialspark, and v4 payperpost are all sisters from Izea network; v4 payperpost is the latest one but I don't understand how it works. I have never seen any opportunities displayed yet, maybe because it is new and it has not been known blogging network. Until now I am still receiving emails from v4 payperpost regarding the tasks (opportunity) and by the time I opened it, it displayed nothing - very disappointing.

Seja o primeiro a comentar