nervousness and curiousity

Do you believe in ghost? I believe in ghost and spirit, though i did not actually see it or witness but you can feel the presence of it. Eventhough we did not see or experience it but We heard lots of stories to the different people in different places with different experiences. I love watching Hunters or ghost hunters on Tv or reality show, do you like to watch ghost hunters? I love it since it is a real show and an exciting show - it's not too scary, you can learn a lot from it.

I am a type of person that easily feel terrified on anything (nervousness) but I like to watch scary movies or show, I always like horror and I think this is the problem why I can't get rid of nervousness disease because I keep watching scary things and I am keeping it in my head that easily makes me terrified on any circumstances. Do you think you have a same situation as mine? Well, it says nervousness is only made up in your mind and only yourself can help, deal and control with it.

Seja o primeiro a comentar