My ReviewMe account

I am very confused with reviewme blog network; I have been a member of this network couple months ago and unluckily I have only got 2 offers from them. I wrote 2 reviews and I got it in the mail first- they were sending me an email notification regarding with the offers, and it was not bad, when I opened my ReviewMe account I easily accepted the offers and wrote it immediately ( my blogs are all qualified from their offers).

However, on the next following offers they sent I got confused because when they were sending me an email notification regarding the offers that they were saying I was qualified - it does not work for me. By the time I started to open my account and check the offers it will say: all your blogs are not qualified in the offers. I don't understand why they keep saying this, they were sending me an email and then it does not work for me or on my blog, it is very disgusting and very disappointing.

Seja o primeiro a comentar