Initially rejected Posts

I had got two opportunities from socialspark and it was just wasted because I did not response immediately about the resubmission posts; I thought they are giving 6 days time to resubmit the initial rejected post but I think they are only given 5 days chance to resubmit your initially rejected posts, so you have 5 business days to accomplished or edit your rejected posts. I was so disappointed when my posts was expired and I did not able to resubmit it again ( it's permanently rejected). I counted the days since I had got the rejected notification message and when I was about to resubmit the posts- it only took five days. That why I was wondering how's it happened because I thought they have given 5 days time to resubmit the posts.


So I learned something - you must submit your initially rejected posts earlier or as long as possible to avoid the expiration and to prevent the losing of opportunities/tasks because you can't get that opportunity back. Wasting time and effort for nothing is very frustrating! I was so upset that time and I felt really bad and very sad (LOL). But I have saved those opportunity posts that I wrote on my draft- who knows that opportunity will be probably displayed in the market place again.

Seja o primeiro a comentar