Creating a domain name

I purchased a new domain name from one of the popular registrars and it was very confusing to me - it has many steps to do before you will successfully own your domain name, it's very disgusting though. I have to spend many days to figure it out and I need to search it online first on how to do it! I thought it was just an easy and quick ( maybe it depends on the registrar network).

Well, if you are using blogger network as your hosting network, much better if you are going to purchase a domain name directly to a blogger because everything is already setup; from c name, naked name, host and server. You just need to purchase it and wait for couple of hours to use - it's fast and easy. I am using blogger as my hosting network ( it's free web hosting though), millions of people are using it - creating blogs or websites for free. It's free hosting site though. And you can directly buy a domain name here if you want to change your domain name or make your own domain name.

Seja o primeiro a comentar