Stop dropping from entrecard

I was constantly dropping cards in entrecard for couple of months to increase my traffic and I don't know how really it works - I don't know if it is only for maintaining your traffic/page rank or to increase. For many months of doing it my page rank has still the same and it has never been increasing so far, and so I stopped dropping it because I am tired and I already lost inspiration to do it. So now I am focusing on writing articles/posts to increase my traffic - updating and writing posts is the best thing you can do to build more traffic.

I stopped dropping cards in entrecard for about 2 months now and there is no changes so far I still have my page rank ( I mean it does not affect to my PR) unless if you are going to stop updating your blog, you must update your blog even once a week or it's better if you update it everyday. Try to make more posts and search your blog in the search engines everyday if possible.

Seja o primeiro a comentar