My favorite Fil-Am forum

I want to share about my favorite forum called the world of Filipinas, if you haven’t heard it yet it’s a nice forum. First I heard it from asawa.org since I read that forum constantly. The World of Filipinas forum was created to help Filipino-Foreign for any visa petition around the world through sharing their journey, and experienced in visa petition. I was so thankful on this site too I’ve learned a lot and currently I am a member here. At this forum you can look up different topics or articles regarding marrying Americans and other foreigners, and the most crucial is the visa processing. It helps in so many ways you can ask questions or simply read it and you can get some ideas, they will definitely give you some authentic information since some of them have been through of the same process. And you can meet lots of friends here and you’ll appreciate everybody’s effort for sharing their experienced and helping others, it helps me a lot during my visa petition. I shared it to you because it’s a resourceful forum indeed. You can also meet some good and nice friends; it could be a social site too.

Seja o primeiro a comentar