Banned blog in Smorty

Two days ago I was asking Smorty network regarding my blog banned, if it’s possible to resubmit again or has a chance to fix it to be capable to their network, and their response statement is “Smorty ban blogs for using duplicate content or other fraudulent activities. You will be sent an email with the cause if your blog is banned. No you cannot unban a blog” simply means no possibility that you can submit your banned blog again to their network, it would be forever declined! And the only way to do to make it eligible again from their network is to change the URL and resubmit it again but in that way you will start all over again in a way that your rank will be back to zero again since you change the URL domain name. I had this experienced due to copying my blog content to my other blog, and now it's not capable to resubmit again to their network since it has been banned.

Seja o primeiro a comentar