Failed link EON to PayPal

I was trying to link the EON debit card to PayPal to remove the limit amount but unfortunately it was failed, after I attached the EON debit card it says “This credit card has been denied by the bank that issued your credit card. For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. Or you may try another credit card.” It was really frustrating! I don’t know what was the problem between PayPal and EON, I already enrolled EON cyber account online but it’s been 4 days already since I enrolled online but I can’t still log in, it says it takes 48 hours to activate but it’s already almost 5 business days. I don’t know if it is from PayPal problem or from Union Bank- the EON debit card bank issuer. And there are lots out there experienced the same.

Seja o primeiro a comentar