Adding AdSense Widget

Before adding Adsense widget at your blog layout, you should make first an account so that it will be credited in your earning if someone clicks your Adsense ads at your blog. Based on my experienced I did these basic steps:

1. First I log in to my blogger account, and at the top of the page I clicked “My Account” text beside “Dashboard”.
2. Then at my Google account page, I clicked the AdSense under “My products” category, and then I sign up since I was unregistered member yet in AdSense.
3. Then I waited for 24 hours for activation before it becomes valid in Adsense.
4. After I received the email notification that my Adsense is ready for use, I am now adding the AdSense Widget to my layout.
5. To add AdSense Widget to your layout, from the dashboard page of you blogger account, simply click “layout” then it will bring you to the layout page. Now simply click the “Add a Gadget” at gadget selections, when you can see the Adsense- it has a dollar logo click the plus sign found at the right side of it. Then the Adsense will automatically add to your blog page.

Seja o primeiro a comentar