Blogging becomes boring when rank goes down

Today is a boring day to me as my blog page rank goes down. I feel so frustrated, the truth is until your blog rank is zero it’s boring since you can’t get lots of tasks, most blog network preferred in high page rank of course even when we say your blogs are approved to them. One of the blogging networks which is very strict when it comes to task is smorty, if you have noticed, they never give task until your blog has a page rank even if it is approved blog from their network, on the other hand, to the other blog network you can still get task but rare and in a little amount. Well, the most important basic way to do is to build traffic first and get rank to your blog, and when you have rank on your blog do your best to maintain it rather than to start it all over again when your rank goes back to zero again like what happened to my blog. Apparently, I need to start from the beginning and generate traffic again, I expected to make my blog higher ranks but I was just surprised when it goes down, my page back to empty and nothing.

Seja o primeiro a comentar