What is Google Earth?

I’m sure you have already heard about Google earth, haven’t you? I’ve heard it about couple years ago and I love this World map with motion; it’s an incredible geographic map, you can view the older and newer imagery of the earth in this software and explore the past and the present time locations. I also use this software to search a certain location in different places of the earth. I usually locate the locations of my friends using their addresses within the map; you can view the spot, the street, and even houses! You can watch and see thousands of sightseeing from this software. Have you ever tried it?

It’s a huge different from ordinary map locator. If you use it, it brings you to a very clear and evident location; you will be able to see the location in a very clear spot, and you can easily find the location using addressees. I love when I am making a tour in this incredible Google earth; very enjoyable and interesting, I enjoy seeing the difference places on earth. You can either take a tour in your local area or in different places of the earth .

1 Comentário:

nurseabie said...

I was about to search Google Earth, good thing you explained it here..Thanks