Always dropping on Entrecard?

Are you always dropping cards on Entrecard? Well, I am. I think it is helping to maintain traffic somehow; it counts as backlinks on your blogs, have you thought that it is helping you? Well, as what I’ve said, I think it is helping maintaining a traffic. I always drop cards almost every day, although my page rank has never increased yet for doing it but it helps maintaining my rank somehow so it is still helpful.

But sometimes, it makes me feel upset because many of Entrecard members or users have no care to drop you back, no one’s care to drop you back as a response, and so it loses me inspiration to drop them too by the next time. Now, I only choose the active members that are willing to cooperate on their fellow members, I am only dropping cards to those who are active and always online. Good choice!

Many members are doing advertising in this network too, but how could they capture more droppers if they don’t even drop back; if a member dropped you and you never dropped back, he/she will never drop you again next time, so it’s useless, cooperation is the best!

1 Comentário:

Unknown said...

I am absolutely obsessed with redropping, but since I have been blessed with well over 300 drops on me per day, I cannot return every drop the next day. Perhaps this is what you have been running into? It is, however, much more likely that most of it is just a matter of you dropping on those who are not so inclined towards cooperation.