What happened to smorty?

I have not seen campaigns from smorty anymore! Did you receive some campaigns from them? What happened to them? It’s been a one month passed that they are not working properly I think; I have not seen campaigns for a while (it’s about a month now), it’s very frustrating! I like that network; it seems very nice network they process funds weekly. I think they are under renovation right now- I have seen that one of my funds displayed on the board is still “pending earning” it must be removed after I received the payment.

Are you a member of this network? Have you got campaigns lately? I feel bored of them- I don’t know if the network is not working properly or they don’t just have some campaigns at this time. I was just wondering because lately I received many campaigns since my blog has a page rank, and now no more offer from them anymore for about a month, so sad; in fact, they are giving campaigns almost every week before! Have you experienced the same? They might have been one of cool blog networks today.

Seja o primeiro a comentar