OPP from blog networks

It feels so good when you received and reserved bunch of opportunities, a couple days ago I received many opportunities from Socialspark (SS) after long days of waiting they are giving me more opportunities finally! And those opportunities have bigger amounts! But you need to be attentive because they usually hide the opportunities in the market place and you couldn’t able to find it so after reserving the opportunities don’t close the windows, instead write a review right after you reserved it otherwise you couldn’t able to find the OPP anymore and it will be wasted.

What I did is, I never close the reserved window page of the OPP (I let it open) then I try to open another SocialSpark window so that I can still access with another OPP in the market place (LOL), its funny though. The reserved OPP is only good for 12 hours, so you need to review the OPP before the specific time of expiration. Well, every time I got a reservation OPP, I usually post it immediately so I can get another OPP again (LOL). Getting some OPP is really fun and exciting; it makes my day happier.

Seja o primeiro a comentar