Where did you ask help on Posting?

Do you blog? Is English language your primary language? If so, you are so lucky and you are absolutely perfect in the blogging world. I got resubmission posts many times since I started to blog, and I feel sick on it (LOL) so I think it’s time to ask help to the experts (one who fluently speaks English Language); receiving resubmission post is a kind of frustration for me, I always feel disappointed by the time I get one! First, because I spent lots of effort and time to make it and it is just going to trash (LOL).

Though I was studying grammar usage online but it’s not enough to be fluent, and so I was trying to ask help for my friend who is fluent in English language if he could help me to proofread the grammatical errors of my resubmission post and fortunately I was succeed; my friend is willing to help me to proofread the errors by the time I get resubmission post. I’m so thankful; at least now I am hopeful that my posts will be surely accepted and approved (LOL). Thanks for this donor (LOL)!

Seja o primeiro a comentar