Verify and withdraw paypal

Have you tried to withdraw funds from PayPal using your Union bank debit card? If not, I recommend you to use EON card or Union bank ATM for withdrawing fund from PayPal, I have tried it and the amount was successfully deposit to the ATM in a short period of time; it only took almost 2 days. Eon card or Union bank ATM is only the debit bank account in the Philippines, which acceptable for PayPal verification. In fact, I used it to verify my PayPal account and successfully removed the limits. And you can also add or link it as a bank account on your PayPal account for withdrawal, and the advantage is it has no additional fee indeed; you will only charge 50 pesos for PayPal fee.

EON or union bank is better on withdrawing funds from PayPal than using Xoom; Xoom will charge you more as you spend at least 3.50 dollar the minimum fee unlike bank accounts you will only spend as low as 1$ every transactions. Better to use bank account to withdraw your funds from PayPal to save more!

1 Comentário:

Anupama said...

Hello,
Excellent content - as you always provide and inspires me to come again and again. You are on my RSS reader now.
I am also interested in latest news, sometimes i posted on my blog
Web Design Company