The Best Daily Routine

I have been studying English grammar online for months (but not daily) and I think I am improving a little (ha-ha), but it does not mean I can construct sentences or paragraphs easily with free of grammatical errors ( you can judge it), but at least I have observed that there’s a little improvement somehow. Indeed, Studying and practicing perfect English grammar is not easy; it’s difficult, confusing, and complicated especially for those who considered English as their third language.

I have started learning from Verb tense, Conditional, Gerunds and infinitive, modal, Preposition, vocabulary, but honestly I need to review these over and over again because these are still remained confusing to me (he-he). But, anyway it really helps me a lot; studying English grammar online has no difference when you are studying on school campus, in fact, it’s more convenient because you can fully concentrate, with no mates, boss, or teacher, you can adjust or control your time and you can take a break anytime! Indeed, you feel more relax, calm, and no pressure! It’s fun and interesting!

Seja o primeiro a comentar