Have you approved by ReviewMe?

Finally, a month ago I was approved by ReviewMe, I’ve been waiting for 6 months before they accepted my blog, they don’t accept blog even its three months old. To be sure wait your blog till it is 6 months old and submit to them. ReviewMe only accept a higher Alexa rank, it does not matter if you already have a Google page rank; traffic alexa, back links, and blog content percent is the most important to them.

However, I’m so happy that I’m already part of ReviewMe blog network. RevieweMe is not as fame as other networks when it comes to offers, they have limited campaigns. In this network you don’t need to grab the offers you will wait till it’s given to you by sending you an email or display it to the board. Since of being a member I have only got 1 offer so far. Their just so slow and has limited offers but it still great!

Seja o primeiro a comentar