Blog Declined

I have been sending request to join my blog to BlogToProfit network for many months but they continue denied it. I have noticed that they don’t accept free hosting domain URL; you should have your own domain that you pay since they don’t prefer free domain URL. I submitted 2 blogs for them but they denied since my two blogs are free domain URL. However, I have one paid domain URL that I tried to submit for them and they supposed to accept it but I got trouble with wide Disclosure Policy; I need to change my disclosure policy since it does not meet their requirements.

Now, I was advised to remove the statement from my disclosure policy indicates “advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements” since they prefer that their link ads are not disclosed as paid. And again, I was advised to come back and submit my blog again after 2 months, weird, what a long time of waiting! Have you experienced the same?

Seja o primeiro a comentar