Approved by Socialspark?

Have you been approved or disapporved by socialspark? I got approved by Socialspark a couple months ago and I was so glad! But, first I was very confused about the opportunities listed. In fact, I was writing an affiliate Opp to my blog two times; it's so funny! Well, there are different types of opportunities; post, affiliate, cpc, and spon. Post opportunity means we are going to write a review article. To get an opportunity there must be 3 perfect green in all square at the right side of the post in order to grab it, it may confusing to all new users but later on you will understand it then. If two green square appair above wait, then your can take it as a slot-mean you will wait till it is approved and you will get an email by then that you already reserved the opportunity.
I was also approved by Sponsoredreviews prior to the socialspark; here you need to bid the opportunity and wait till it is approved by advertiser, or your bid will be won.

Seja o primeiro a comentar