Lena's MySpace page

I never heard this amazing song by 12 year old girl, Lena before but I was stunned when I heard her beautiful voice; very nice, soft, and perfect! I love singing too and I considered it as one of my talents but I never focus on it at all. However, when I heard Lena’s song on her MySpace page, it’s really cool, she has a perfect talent on singing and she deserves to be a good singer or she could be a best singer indeed. In fact, at the age of 7 she sang the national anthem in front of a huge crowd and got rave reviews, Lena also went on to record very well received covers of popular hits and recently began writing her own music, I really like her song and the way she sings; very nice and fantastic! Furthermore, today she released her first original composition called “Framed” which she wrote in collaboration with Kosta Lois; a veteran Hollywood music composer and producer, and that song can be heard from her MySpace page. Her passion is really for singing and performing, and she follows the footsteps of all her favorite bands. So why don’t you visit Lena's myspace page today to find out her and her amazing song? Explore Lena’s talent now by visiting her page!

Post?slot_id=

Seja o primeiro a comentar