Ear Infection experienced

A couple days ago, I think I had a bad ear infection; it was happened when I took a shower late at night then immediately went to bed, when I woke up early in the morning I was surprised that my other ear was deaf and can’t hear anything, so I thought it was an ear infection due to the cold temperature and I went to bed earlier after showered, the water in my ear doesn’t dry yet when I went to bed. Then what I did is, I used Hydrogen Peroxide Topical Solution I poured a little drop liquid into my ear canal then let the liquid come out after couple of seconds, and then I cleaned my ear with the cotton Swabs to get out the earwax inside in it. I did it a couple times pour a little drop of Hydrogen Peroxide and clean it with cotton swabs. After three times of doing it, the infection was finally gone! Thanks God!

If you experience the same then you can apply it too, but the most important is to dry first your ears before going to bed after taking a shower to avoid this problem especially when it is cold weather.

Seja o primeiro a comentar