Lightship Research for Job Hunters

Are you a job seeker? LIGHTSHIP RESEARCH provides powerful tools and personal coaching to help you to land the job of your dreams, you can call them for a free resume critique and job search strategy discussion. Lightship Research is dedicated to those both who are seeking a job change and a board seat appointment, it will be your exciting and challenging experience if you visit Lightship research today, their task is to help you! Take time to read the testimonial of T. Chen, NC;
I was the GM of a division of an industrial Fortune 500 company, and although I had a good job, I wanted to take advantage of the tremendous growth in China. I asked Lightship Research http://www.lightshipresearch.com if they could find American companies with manufacturing operations in China and then, of course, line me up with the hiring authority in the US. I wanted to make sure it was an American company so I could repatriate in the future. They did two searches for me: one to find all of the industrial companies where I could generate leverage in China and the second to find out which ones were owned by American companies. It took 8 weeks and I accepted an offer to be a Division President for a capital equipment manufacturer just outside of Beijing. My team was very knowledgeable and very professional. I recommend them to anyone making an executive job change.”

Seja o primeiro a comentar