About Social Network today

I like social network! In fact, I have a favorite one called “Friendster” and I also know other social networks like “MySpace,” “FaceBook,” “Ringo,”and many others. Do you like social network? Social networks are the networks where people can meet friends and other people across the world; this network is based on types and categories like if you heard social network called redheads then this network is for redheads (you can find redhead’s information). We have also called bloggers social network which is exclusive only for bloggers and also other social networks for single men/women, lovers, and more! Social network is one of the interesting networks today; at social network people can build friendship around the world.

Other social network has also tools called instant messenger that helps people to communicate, from social network you can always join for free and meet people across the world; it’s open worldwide. There are thousands of social networks available today but the networks I mentioned above are the social networks that I have known and known social networks today.

1 Comentário:

Auntie E said...

I have joined many social networks and fine they are not social at all. Seem to talk to myself a lot. When I msg to others they do not msg back. I do not think some people know what social networking is. they seem to think it is a one way msg board. I'm disappointed in the ones I have tried. I'll check out your favorite. Good post.