Error occurred in smorty

A week ago I grabbed one campaign from smorty network and I was having a hard time to submit my post URL because of the error occurred. It keeps saying "The page cannot be displayed, there is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed. Please try the following: Click the Refresh button or try again later." Have you ever experienced this before? I sent them email regarding about this and they asked my Post URL and until then I did not hear replies from them, and I sent an email again regarding about the problem and asking their manual acceptance because my Post URL will be wasted then, so I got a response saying they can do it manually but my post was terrible and it needs to be proofread for grammatical errors, I was not yet thinking about it or bothered about it, I did not close my post to edition because I was just concerned about the error occurred on their page, yes the post is indeed really need an edit because it was not finalized, and I've told that to them. However, I edited the post and submitted it to them, but then I did hear any response from them if it was accepted or not. I was thinking that maybe it was not really accepted but nevertheless they should tell me their real thought about it. But it's OK..I deleted and unpublished my post URL then.

Seja o primeiro a comentar