The Opps and the Holiday Season!

Have you received a couple of Opps these days? This week I haven't received Opps or campaigns - it seems the blogging network stopped for a while for a holiday season. I feel bad I got none (lol). However, I have a nice holiday season because I got a nice and perfect present from my beloved hubby, but on the other hand I felt bad because on 25th I was not able to give him a present in return because the item is being late and delay, I was very upset. How I wish I could able to give him in return that time. Until now  I don't know where the items go, hope it will arrive soon. I understand that it is a holiday period so everybody  got a break or needs a break. I'm pretty sure that the reason of delay is they were taking a break for two days for a holiday ( I am talking about with online sellers).

Did you have a wonderful Christmas? I believe that Christmas in USA is to be silent  - that is why it is called a "silent night" (lol)...But the Christmas in the Philippines is different because everywhere you can hear a noise (ha-ha) from the people itself to the fireworks. Have a Happy New Year ahead of you!

Seja o primeiro a comentar