I have found a new network!

Writing a blog review is fun and a best routine to do if you are just in home and no job, you will be compensated and earn extra dollars in the household. But, lately I have got troubles from one of the advertising networks (and not only me but to the other bloggers as well) because they are not paying bloggers on time. Others got their payment after months but they need to send hundred emails before to get their payments. Dealing this kind of advertising network is very stressful. I was really thought that this network is reliable, responsible and mature enough to handle a business, but I was wrong!

Anyway, to wipe out my stress I was trying to look a new blog advertising network and I found this buy blog reviews from a friend, I am so interested to work on this network since I am hearing some nice feedback about them. It is a time to rest and stay away from the unreliable and irresponsible network like what I've mentioned above.

Advertise with my Blog

Seja o primeiro a comentar