Struggling blogger from payingpost or blogadvertisingstore.com

To all bloggers I don't know if you experienced the same as what I experienced from this blogging network, payingpost or blogadvertisingstore.com ( they changed their name): I was very happy when I reached their minimum payout and afterwards I am not receiving payment for almost 2 months now, I am really sad, frustrated and disappointed, after all of being loyal and abide their rules ( as a great bloggers to them) they don't care at all! There are many bloggers working hard, struggling just to earn money from blog, giving time and effort to write a reviews to earn but it seems payingpost is just playing around to the bloggers, they don't care and emphasize the hard work and effort that bloggers have done to them - if there is no bloggers then there will be no advertisers nor payingpost or blogadvertisingstore. Till I can't receive payment from them I won't stop expressing my feeling ( the upset and stress that they give to me/us) - I will continue to express it in my blog. I believe that we are free to express our thoughts, opinion, or feelings ( and I can only express my bitterness in my blog), and this is what I feel right now to them, bitterness. It won't stop till I will not receive payment from them. And I am continuously sending an email to them and to the advertisers (even to a new advertisers to warn them) over and over again till I will not get the payment, and if really nothing's gonna happen, maybe it's time to report them in Google if they don't really change!

1 Comentário:

Anonymous said...

Well, this network payingpost or blogadvertisingstore is sucks and scam! They don't pay me too.