My Page Rank Back

I am very surprised today that one of my blogs has been risen to PR2, from PR0 it rises to PR2 can you believe that? It was very surprising because it is been months that they don't increase my Page rank they are just ignoring it (LOL). And more thing is - that blog had only had PR1 in it before it went down to zero, and now it is surprisingly rise to PR2, it's a good news for me because I did expect that my blog has still had a chance to climb up! Have your blogs experienced to climb down and up? Well, I did not expect that it could happen because it's been a while that my page rank has a rank of zero, I have been waiting for months that my blogs will be climbing up and it did! Well, just don't loose hope, keep posting articles everyday, always update your blog, put fresh articles in your blog, and don't give up, that's what I did. Hopefully my other blogs will increase too, that would be perfect then for me (lol). And one more thing, if you posted articles it must be at least 200 words minimum. Google value that much (only in my opinion).

Seja o primeiro a comentar