Where did you meet your loved one?

I have known one person who got married in the foreigner through phone meeting (LOL), are you wondering how it happened? Well, she is working in a call center and one customer caught her heart (lol), is it still confusing? Well, it is very simple, they are talking on the phone for so long ( the topics is part on the business) but since they spent time on the phone for so long - the lady's voice caught the foreigner customer attention (lol), and so their romantic relationship was started on ring!ring! and followed by asking email id, and then the real, fantastic love story begins.

There are lots of married couples today in which they met their partners through online, on dating site or online dating relationship, or even on social site. But, this phone meeting I mentioned above was caught my attention - it is so uncommon, unique, hilarious way of meeting someone in your life/loved ones, isn't it? I found this story from one of my favorite forum sites that I have been visiting most.

Seja o primeiro a comentar