My yahoo messenger in linux keeps crashing

I don't understand what happen on my yahoo messenger! I always got disconnected by the time I open it, and sometimes I can't log in to my account - it keeps crashing, it is pissing me off! I am using linux operating system and I am relaying on GAIM sofware that controlling the chat messengers. I am sure it is not happening in windows software. Or perhaps my laptop is broke. Well, the other programs are running properly except the messenger ( mainly the GAIM software), it keeps disconnecting and crashing, and by the time my yahoo is open it keeps closing when someone's trying to send me a message, it is pretty disgusting and disappointing! I don't know how to fix this kind of problem in linux, how I wish there some ways to fix it because I have lots of incoming messages that are blocked (I did not receive all of them because it keeps crashing). I experienced this problem weeks ago.

Seja o primeiro a comentar