Is Blogging rocking again?

I have noticed that blogging is rocking again, I have recieved many OPP ( offers, reviews) these couples days ago to one blogging network. Well, this is sound good! Everyday I get Opp/review which makes me enthusiastic (lol), it's pretty cool hopefully it will continue to be like this it's great! I only have PR1 on my one blog- I have 3 old blogs and still have no changes, the page rank has never been increased, the 2 other blogs have zero page rank, it is been like that for many months, Google ignores to rate it (lol). I have a feeling that it would never raise again. Otherwise, there is a tendency that my page rank 1 on my one blog will drop down if I won't pay attention on it. Updating is very important, because supposedly I have 2 blogs that have PR1 and since I had never updated it, it goes down quickly (with no excuse!), pretty disgusting. Well, it's part in their rule perhaps so we have nothing to do with it then. So I will tell Blogging is not an easy task/job/lifestyle/because it needs time, effort, determination, and courage. In addition, Not all bloggers are focusing on it anyway.

Seja o primeiro a comentar