How's your blogging?

How's your blogging business? Or let say how's your blogs? I have made another blog now, I already got 3 blogs then I am making one more with own domain name; it's nice if you have blogs that have own domain, it is very advantage in blogging network because they are preferring to give offer to whom own a blog that has own domain name, or let say not free domain name, they want a paid domain name.

I am still using the blogger network as my host - I just set-up the new domain name on my blog but my host network is the same. The more you have more blogs the more you can get opportunities when you register it all to the blogging networks. But the only problem is if you have lots of blog you will spend more time and effort to update those blogs, and that would be tiresome then. It is indeed tiresome anyway. But if you want to earn and willing to give a hard work for it then it would not be a problem. Go let's blog!

Seja o primeiro a comentar