Goodbye summer and welcome winter

Sad to say goodbye summer and welcome winter, I like fall season since I do not like hot weather neither cold; I hate freezing cold, it's stressful, how I wish I could live in a mild place. Winter season is almost started and sad to say goodbye fall - the coolest and perfect season of the year. I also love autumn! This time the winter will be additional stress in the bad economy (lol), it could be and it would be! In winter time you need and you must use, spend, and pay gas for the heater to run in your house to make it warm; as we all know using air conditioner during summer is cheaper and you can save more in bills than heater. I can't imagine the big difference of gas from Air conditioner last winter - it's very expensive! How I wish we don't have winter season (Lol), otherwise we can save more bills payment. In winter we consume much energy I guess. Well, as usual the only word we can say is "Welcome winter and goodbye summer!"

Seja o primeiro a comentar