Purchasing new domain

I have purchased a new domain name in godaddy.com and I was having trouble attaching it to a "custom domain" in bloggers; I don't know how am i going to setup it. By the time I'm switching my current URL to custom domain in blogger (using the domain name I purchased in godaddy.com) I was having error, the domain name is not redirecting to my current URL link in blogger, it is displaying the link of godaddy.com instead, I don't know how am I going to fix it! Is there anybody there knows how to do it?

I have already managed the "forwarding" section in my godaddy.com account. I put my new domain name that I have just purchased in "forwarding to" section and I have already updated the DNS too (the aliases) and etc. I don't know what else I need to fix! Still I can't apply the new domain name in blogger. It's very confusing!

Seja o primeiro a comentar