7 Days gap posts

I have never updated my blogs for about 3 weeks and now I am having trouble with it; I posted three posts in socialspark network and it was just wasted because they never accepted it - in the reason of I posted the paid blog next to the article with more than 7 days gap. The socialspark network has a rule (from their term of service) it says the posted must not be more than 7 days gap; for instance- the last post (unpaid post) you have posted must be less than 7 days before the next paid post, if you posted numerous posts in the same date it will not change the situation, I have experienced it and they never accepted my post at all. But, the other network is alright - they accepted my paid post even if it has have more than 7 days.

The socialspark network is very strict regarding with that; you should update your blog even once a week, otherwise you will waste your effort making posts opportunities and it will be denied. I lost 20 dollar amount because of this 7 days gap problem, pretty sad.

Seja o primeiro a comentar