The Linux Operating System

I got a computer with Linux operating system and it is very disgusting because there are few things that limited to download, and besides that it's very difficult to use -means it's not a friendly user at all, it's very annoying! And one more thing is -I want to download yahoo messenger and chikka messenger but it won't let me, there are many difficult steps that you need to do first before you can able to download it, and these steps are very confusing at all, I have never understood the steps. There are more commands to do before to obtain the downloadable systems, and I have tried to do it but still it won't let me.

Now I believe that Linux operating system is difficult unlike Microsoft. Linux operating system has more things that need to study and familiarize (especially if you are not used to it and not familiar with the system. I would desperately like to switch my Linux OS to Microsoft OS by then.

Seja o primeiro a comentar