My Most Memorable Day

It’s about leaving the Philippines; because of the excitement I went to NAIA airport at very early in the morning and I was very confident of how much money I have in my wallet. When I was in a queue and it was about my turn to show my ticket to the teller, the teller asked about the travel tax which is about 1600 if I am not mistaken and “Oh My God” the amount I have in my wallet is only about 1000 and I make it ready for terminal fee. I complained to the teller that my air ticket has already tax on it, and that’s what I thought but it’s not because travel tax is different, I was very worried since I don’t have phone to use to contact and ask help. And the teller said, I have only 2 option either I will borrow money to someone at the airport or not to fly, that moment I’m extremely emotional. One couple offer me to use their phone to contact anybody to ask help so I contact my relative in Bulacan who sent me at the airport, and unfortunately the phone was in busy tone, and I can't contact her, I dialed so many times and sent some text messages and the phone was really busy. And the couple was prepared to leave to the waiting area for their flight, I feel hopeless, and the male asked me how much I need for the travel tax and I told him. Luckily they were helping me; they were giving me cash to proceed to my flight. God they were my savior, they are such good person and I can't forget them, and due to the sudden situation, I didn't even asked their contact. I felt sad of not knowing them; I didn’t stop crying till I was in the plane. I hope this topic could learn for those going same step. For the couple who helped me THANK YOU SO MUCH, I hope our way will cross again.

Seja o primeiro a comentar