Dysmenorrheal Trick

Dysmenorrheal Trick

What is Dysmenorrhea? It is called a painful menstruation for women, usually called a cramp during the menstrual period, but not all women have experienced this pain. I have this kind of problem too which is obviously painful, you will experience hurt from abdomen, and it feels like you are going to vomit and you will experience headache, it is an unexplainable pain indeed. Do you also experience like this? Well, I have found a simple therapy for it! Aside from taking medicine like pain reliever to remove the pain, I discovered something simple, when I do exercising every day the pain is totally gone, I was amazed during my menstrual period that I did not feel any pain at all. So I believe the exercise could help to avoid it. Maybe it would work for you too. If you have the same problem like mine, try to inhabit the everyday exercise and it would remove your menstrual cramp indeed.

Seja o primeiro a comentar