HD Television

When my husband purchased an HDTV from www.BestChoiceTV.com I was skeptical. We had used a "regular" tv for 10 plus years and no one had ever complained about it. I couldn't imagine that the difference in clarity would make me want to watch more TV, or make it more entertaining.

When we got satellite TV to get some HD channels, I couldn't believe the difference. I'm a reality TV junkie and when I was able to see these shows in crisp high definition my mind was blown. For the first hour or so it was literally hard to concentrate on what was going on because I was looking at all the little details in the background.

When Survivor went HD, I was ecstatic. Survivor night is a special night in my house, and now I feel like I'm there. Seeing all the crazy animals and challenges more clearly has made me love the game even more.

Another show that has been dramatically impacted by our switch to HD is the variety type shows like American Idol. It's kind of funny because sometimes you can see their make up more clearly and you realize they aren't quite as beautiful as you thought they were. However, sometimes you realize that they aren't wearing make up and they really are that beautiful!

Switching to HD was the best thing we ever did for our families television habits.

Seja o primeiro a comentar