My Favorite TV Snack Is Jiffy Pop Popcorn

Without a doubt, my favorite snack to eat while watching TV is Jiffy Pop popcorn! Forget about that new fangled microwave popcorn, I like my popcorn popped the old fashioned way, in the tin. Who ever invented the stuff was brilliant. Who knew that you can have fun enjoying simple pleasures like watching popcorn pop?
The tradition of eating Jiffy Pop popcorn while watching TV started when I was a kid visiting my grandparents in the 60's. Jiffy Pop was brand new then and an awesome invention at that, popcorn that packed in a foil pan with a foil cover that expanded when it popped! Well maybe it was amazing because I was 6 or 7. Anyway, while I don't watch a lot of Ohio direct tv, my husband just signed up for satellite television, and I think I'm starting to get hooked on Jiffy Pop again. I think popcorn is the perfect snack food while watching TV because you don't have to take your eyes off the screen while you're eating it. Just grab a handful and enjoy.
When I make plans to watch something special, I make sure that I have a couple of packages of Jiffy Pop to satisfy my snack cravings. I was really happy to find that our local warehouse store now carries Jiffy Pop in bulk. My kids have now been left the boring confines of microwave popcorn and started to eat my Jiffy Pop!

Seja o primeiro a comentar