Updates for employment authorization!

Last week I received an email from immigration saying that the current status of my APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION has been ordered (Card production ordered). It says: we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. It was such a good news for me! And the other day I received another email saying that the status of my APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION has been approved (Approval notice sent). It says: we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service. Currently I am waiting for the card arrives, hopefully soon! I am happy about this update. The effort that I gave on  preparing the application by myself  is worthy! Hopefully everything is perfect and no mistakes. Thanks God.

Seja o primeiro a comentar